Be part of a dynamic story of growth and innovation across Africa and join a dedicated team focused on delivering the most advanced and design led work environments for large multinational and local corporations operating on the Continent.
KOFISI is Africa’s leading flexible workspace provider, offering enterprise all in one Memberships to the most sophisticated, productive and engaging office environments available. Owned by Sunbird Business Services, KOFISI has 6 Centres in Nairobi and is operational in a further 4 gateway cities, including Lagos and Dar Es Salaam.
KOFISI believes that employees are the most important part of any business and by providing a work environment that supports and stimulates its Members, through leading space design, the latest technology and front foot hospitality services, they will feel motivated and inspired to do their best – everyday.
First and foremost, KOFISI supports the productivity of business through first class hospitality service and in order to maintain our brand position as the flexible office industry leaders, we ask that every member of our team is motivated to deliver an incredible customer service every day.
All our personnel – no matter what their role – should be driven towards making every Members’ day hassle free, leaving them to concentrate on the most important aspects of their business. If you’d like to be part of an exciting and innovative service-led journey, and your skills, energy and experience fit, we hope you’ll apply for a position with KOFISI.
The F&B Manager is responsible for the successful operation and oversight of the events, kitchen and Food & Beverage operations in all Nairobi Centres. This includes efficient and effective management of operations and ensuring the highest levels of customer service.
Overall Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the Food and Beverage function of KOFISI Square, KOFISI 9 terrace and Westlands Café
- Manage the execution of all private events in all Nairobi Centres
- Oversee the culinary program out of KOFISI Square, which will also affect the other Centres
- Oversee and support the Events Manager – in both the booking of events, as well as the successful execution of the events
- Embody excellence in hospitality throughout all Centres
- Always create and maintain reasonable guest contact for the purposes of maximizing guest satisfaction.
- Execute appropriate service delivery levels for all Food and Beverage staff.
- Undertake regular audits on work procedures and service delivery levels to determine ways to improve on performance, efficiency and service delivery.
- Ensure cleanliness of food and beverage related areas.
- Ensure aesthetics are maintained throughout F&B areas in all Centres – conforming to appropriate KOFISI standards
- Ensure appropriate music and lighting levels throughout the day in QRS F&B outlets, as well as all areas hosting events and meetings
- Ensure correct daily cash procedures are being followed, as well as F&B control and requisition procedures.
- Committed to maximizing revenues in all events and F&B areas, while at the same time controlling costs – including cost of sales, payroll, and overhead expenses
- Ensure continuous training of staff to facilitate the delivery of exemplary customer service levels.
- Resolve employee grievances, assess staffing needs, and assist relevant managers in evaluating employee performance in compliance with the Human Resources Policies and Procedures.
- Monitor compliance with health, safety and fire regulations.
- Accept any reasonable duties given to you from time to time by your direct report and senior management.
- Education background – university degree in Hospitality or related field
- The desire to deliver excellent customer service to all
- Must have a friendly and can-do attitude
- Excellent written and oral communication skills – able to connect to all levels of staff/ members
- High energy – energetic and chatty in a professional manner
- Well presented –presentable appearance, pleasant, maintains eye contact and approachable
- Reliable and able to work over weekends when required
- Desirable – at least five years’ previous hospitality management experience
Provide us with a CV and two references to apply for this role by 15th November 2022 to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.